Utah Risk Management Agency (URMA)
The Utah Risk Management Agency (URMA) is seeking an Administrative Assistant. This is an exempt, at-will position reporting to the Executive Director. Must submit application, cover letter and resume. Position is open until filled.
Provides office and administrative support to the Executive Director and URMA Staff. Extensive knowledge of and competency with computers and operating systems (Microsoft 365 and Gmail). Manages time and multiple projects and responsibilities to meet deadlines. Knowledge of office management systems and record keeping. Good interpersonal skills and communicates effectively, both in writing and verbally, and maintains effective working relationships with members, professionals, coworkers, and the public. Must be able to work independently and deal effectively with stress caused by workload and time deadlines.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provides proactive scheduling of meetings and events.
- Prepares and edits Agency documents.
- Manages documents for the risk management information system.
- Handles office tasks: filing, scanning, ordering supplies, phone calls, greeting visitors.
- Executes changes to the URMA website.
- Oversees and tracks event registration.
- Coordinates hardware and software tracking and purchasing.
- Actively supports member and agency staff.
- Operates a wide variety of modern office equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Microsoft 356, 2 years
- Administrative Assistant, 1 year
- 30 hours per week
- Benefits (prorated)
Must submit application, cover letter and resume. Position is open until filled.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.74 to $23.43 per hour
Excellent Benefits Package:
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement program